Heavy Duty Mechanic
Otis Excavating has 2 openings for Heavy Duty Mechanics with minimum 5 years experience working with on/off highway construction equipment and highway truck and trailers including
- all types of construction equipment, excavators, loaders, dozers, etc
- Dump trucks, pup trailers, highway tractors and trailers
- msc. small equipment.
The mandatory minimum requirements are;
• Minimum 5 years’ Experience working in industry
• 1 - Position available would be primarily working with the on highway fleet and is a afternoon/evening shift (roughly 2pm-10pm ) with a Class 1 Drivers License
• 2 - position is a shop based position working on the off highway equipment
• Able to be an independent, motivated person
• Knowledge of the City of Calgary and surrounding areas
• Able to work Monday to Saturday with long weekends off
We are offering;
• YEAR ROUND WORK- we keep our people busy all year
• Competitive wages. based on experience
• Permanent, full time work.
• Benefit package.
• Opportunity for advancement.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $25.00 to $40.00 /hour